Need information about resetting your Marist Account password?
Thank you for visiting the Marist College Help Desk Account Information page. In order to receive your Marist account information or reset your password please see below:
Current Marist students, faculty, or staff members enrolled in DUO with a smart device
- Call the Help Desk at 845-575-4357 (HELP) - during normal business hours for a password reset (please be sure to have your smart device available at the time of the call) and we will reset your password during the call.
- Email the Help Desk (email@example.com) with a call-back number along with date(s) and time(s) that you are available for the Help Desk staff to contact you to reset your password. Once we receive your information, we will contact you at the number you provided.
Current Marist students, faculty or staff members enrolled in DUO with a hardware token
Anyone who has a Marist account who is not a current student, faculty, or staff member
- Email the Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
a. Email Address to send the invite to
b. Date(s) and time(s) that will work best for the Help Deks staff to reset your password with you
- Please note that you must have access to a webcam at the time of the call. In addition to the webcam, you must also show your valid (not expired) government issued id or current Marist id card.
- Once we receive your information, we will send the video invite to the email address you have provided.
Please note that this process will have to be repeated every time you need assistance from the Help Desk regarding your Marist Account.