Need information about resetting your Marist Account password?
If you are off campus:
- Place a government issued picture ID on a white piece of paper with your name (printed and signature), a contact number where we can call you back, the time that is best to contact you. Take a picture of this with a camera phone and then email it to Helpdesk@marist.edu. We can call you on the telephone, Skype, Facetime, or Webex.
- You may also send the information via Fax to (845) 575-3566 or scan and email it to Helpdesk@marist.edu.
- Acceptable IDs are any Government issued picture ID that contains a signature, such as Driver License, Passport, Military ID. You may also use a current Marist picture ID card. Please make sure the ID is not expired.
- Please do not send an ID that contains a Social Security Number on it.
If you are on campus besides the above:
- You will need to come to the Help Desk in the Donnelly Computer Lab, DN258 (see hours listed below).
- You will need to present a Picture ID (Marist picture ID or a Government Issued ID)
Please note that this process will have to be repeated every time you need assistance from the Help Desk regarding your Marist Account.
When the Help Desk receives the fax, we will call you back at the number provided with the information that you have requested. We will not be able to leave any account information on voicemail or with someone other than yourself.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Help Desk at (845) 575-4357.
The Help Desk is available for full service:
|Monday - Thursday|| |
7:30am - 10:00pm
7:30am - 5:00pm
|Saturday & Sunday (walk ins, voicemail, and emails only)|| |
10:00am - 2:00pm