$2,000 annual renewable awards available
After receiving acceptance to Marist College, incoming freshmen may apply for a theatre scholarship. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and several scholarships are available each year.
Requirements for a Theatre Scholarship award:
- Maintain full-time enrollment and a 2.85 cumulative GPA at Marist College.
- Declared Theatre Minor or English Major with a Theatre Concentration. See Theatre Scholarship Requirements and Audition Application for more information.
Email an audition file to Theatre@marist.edu. Only electronic applications are accepted at this time and may be submitted at any time.
- Fill out the brief online application.
- Perform a one-minute contemporary monologue.
- Perform a one-minute (or 32 bars) of a Broadway song or a one-minute Shakespearean monologue.
Students interested in technical theatre or arts administration may apply by submitting 2-3 portfolio samples.