Student Learning Outcomes
- Integrate Business theory and knowledge with management practice.
- Implement practical skills to inform and guide their decisions.
- Articulate and apply ethical values in the diverse, global workplace.
- Critical Thinking: Students will integrate critical thinking as a foundation for effective decision making.
- Ethical and Social Responsibilities: Students will differentiate the ethical and social responsibilities for business.
- Skills: Students will demonstrate effective team, communication, and technology skills.
- Global Business Environment: Students will assess the complexities of the global business environment.
- Management: Students will demonstrate knowledge in operational and strategic concepts and tools of management.