School of Professional Programs
Student Learning Outcomes
- Integration of Academic Disciplines: Students will examine and integrate two or more concentrations and demonstrate the ability to think critically, gathering, evaluating, and synthesizing information from their chosen academic discipline.
- Communication: Students will be able to demonstrate competence in effective oral and written communication.
- Values Assessment & Articulation: Students will be able to articulate a coherent value system through comparative and socio-analytic methodologies.
- Synthesis of Core Studies: Students will integrate the academic disciplines of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Science and History with their chosen areas of study, thereby understanding the relationships of these core liberal studies areas to their program specific majors.
- Specialized Knowledge Development: Students will be able to apply the disciplinary knowledge and skills appropriate for their chosen fields of study.