Residential Networking (ResNet) is a team of students and staff who assist ALL Marist studentswith computer and network related issues. ResNet provides wired and wireless support, malware, spyware, and virus removal, as well as general computer troubleshooting. Printers are not supported by ResNet.
- Location: Donnelly Hall, Room 101 (lower level)
- Fall and Spring Semester Hours: Monday-Thursdasy: 8:30am - 7:00pm and Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Summer Hours: Monday & Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm. Turesday, Wednesday, & Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Winter Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm (12/18-1/15).
- Laptops: Bring your laptop and power cable into the office during normal hours.
- Desktops: Make an appointment by sending an email to ResNet@marist.edu, calling x3135 or stopping by the ResNet office.
The Networking team has provided some helpful information regarding password security and general internet best practices which can be found at: http://staysafeonline.org/teach-online-safety/higher-education/.
[placeholder for World Community Grid widget]