Spring 2021 Arrival Instructions
February 24, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE NOT CLEARED TO COME TO CAMPUS UNTIL YOU HAVE UPLOADED YOUR PCR COVID-19 NEGATIVE TEST RESULT TO marist.medicatconnect.com. THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ONLY APPLY TO STUDENTS WHO HAVE UPLOADED THEIR PRE-ARRIVAL TEST RESULTS AND ARE CLEARED TO COME TO CAMPUS.
This message details instructions all students must complete when arriving on campus for spring move-in between the hours of 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. If you arrive after this time please go directly to your Residence Hall/Area staff office.
- Step 1: Arrive on campus and park at the McCann Center.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only students will be permitted in the McCann Center.
- Step 2: Enter the McCann Center and check-in with your Marist ID.
- Prior to your arrival at the McCann Center, log on to my.marist.edu, complete your daily health attestation.
- Step 3: Complete arrival testing at your scheduled time. You will need to adhere to these instructions to successfully complete arrival testing.
- Please bring your Marist ID and mobile phone to the testing site. If you do not have a mobile phone with a web browser, you may bring an iPad or laptop.
- Pre-register for your arrival test by creating an account at suny-covid-test.com.
- DO NOT eat, drink (including water), chew gum, smoke, vape or use smokeless tobacco for 30 minutes prior to test.
- DO NOT brush your teeth or use mouthwash for three hours prior to the procedure.
- DO NOT appear for testing if you have symptoms of COVID-19, have recently tested positive, or are in quarantine. If any of these situations applies to you, please send notification that you will not appear for testing and the reason to Marist Health Services via email to email@example.com
- Step 4: Go to your spring housing assignment. Students who need to pick up a key to their residence will do so at their residence area.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only students will be permitted in residence halls.
The College will continue to update the reopening section of the website (marist.edu/reopen) with information related to Spring 2021 reopening as it becomes available. As always, information about COVID-19 cases related to the College is available on our dashboard (marist.edu/reopen/dashboard), which is updated daily, generally by 5:00 pm. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our hotline at (845) 575-4100.Sincerely,
Office of Student Affairs