Testing Requirements for New York and Contiguous States for the Spring 2021 Semester
February 13, 2021—As your arrival date approaches and we continue to plan for the first day of in-person classes on March 1, we are writing to provide you with a reminder of mandatory pre-arrival requirements for the Spring semester.
Below is a checklist of items you must complete prior to your arrival on campus. Visit marist.edu/reopen/checklist for additional details on the items listed below:
- Upload pre-arrival PCR test results no later than 48 hours prior to arrival
- Upload documentation of flu vaccine
- Update and confirm personal cell phone number using the Banner Self-Service form
- Register for arrival testing from February 25-28. For more details on arrival testing, visit marist.edu/reopen/arrival-testing
In order to protect the health and safety of the entire Marist community, there will be no exceptions to testing protocols, including pre-arrival testing requirements. Students who have not uploaded pre-arrival testing results will not be permitted to move into residence halls and take in-person classes until test results are submitted. These students will access their classes remotely from an off-campus location in the interim. Test results can be uploaded to https://marist.medicatconnect.com/. It typically takes 24-48 hours from the time you upload test results to receive a "cleared to come to campus" indication in your student portal in MyMarist.
As a reminder, students can access campus beginning February 25, in accordance with our phased move-in schedule. Students who need to pick up a residence key, should do so at their assigned spring residence after the completion of mandatory arrival testing.
- First Year Students Move-In Schedule: https://www.marist.edu/documents/20182/2236221/First+Year+Move+In/2b046712-4015-4992-9c3b-4b3c4fae72c4
- Upper Class Students Move-In Schedule: https://www.marist.edu/documents/20182/2236221/Upperclassmen+Move+In/87a78025-194b-428f-80fb-aeb8f066bad1
The College will continue to update the reopening section of the website (marist.edu/reopen) with information related to Spring 2021 reopening as it becomes available. As always, information about COVID-19 cases related to the College is available on our dashboard (marist.edu/reopen/dashboard), which is updated daily, generally by 5:00 pm. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our hotline at (845) 575-4100.
Marist Office of Housing & Residential Life