Adult & Return Students: Apply for Admission
Start your application today for full-time or part-time degree programs.
Application Process for Adult Undergraduates and Returning Students
Part-Time and Full-Time Adult Students
- Fill out and complete the application. Marist offers two methods for applying to the college, online and print
- Submission of all prior college and high school transcripts & diploma or GED diploma via Transcript Request Form
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
- 750-word personal essay* (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
* Personal Essay Requirement
To help organize your essay consider the following questions:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Marist College?
- What are your academic/professional goals and how do you believe Marist can assist in achieving those goals?
- Provide some personal history/any additional information about you that will help the Admission Committee better make an informed admission decision.
Application for Non-Matriculated Adult Undergraduate Students
Students who wish to attend Marist but are not seeking a degree may become non-matriculated students. Often students enrolling as non-matriculated are ones who are unsure if they want to become degree-seeking students or who just want to take a course they are interested in and would like to receive the college credit for that course. Students who want to enroll as non-matriculated students must submit a special application form to the Undergraduate Admission office.
- Apply ONLINE:
- Download and PRINT Application:
Marist College Codes
SAT code: 2400
ACT code: 2804
FAFSA code: 002765