Adult & Returning Student Admission
Apply for Admission
Part-Time and Full-Time Students
- Fill out and complete the application. Marist offers two methods for applying to the college, online and print
- Submission of all prior college and high school transcripts & diploma or GED diploma via Transcript Request Form
- Pay the $50 non-refundable application fee
- 750-word personal essay* (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
* Personal Essay Requirement
To help organize your essay consider the following questions:
- Why are you interested in pursuing a degree at Marist College?
- What are your academic/professional goals and how do you believe Marist can assist in achieving those goals?
- Provide some personal history/any additional information about you that will help the Admission Committee better make an informed admission decision.
Per NYS Law, all enrolled students born on or after January 1, 1957, must submit proof of immunity to or vaccination against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
Students who wish to attend Marist but are not seeking a degree may become non-matriculated students. Often students enrolling as non-matriculated are ones who are unsure if they want to become degree-seeking students or who just want to take a course they are interested in and would like to receive the college credit for that course. Students who want to enroll as non-matriculated students must submit a special application form to the Undergraduate Admission office.
- Apply ONLINE:
- Download and PRINT Application:
Marist College Codes
SAT code: 2400
ACT code: 2804
FAFSA code: 002765