Transfer Student Admission
Supplemental Materials: Transfer Students
Transfer Students are required to submit supplemental materials for the following programs:
For specific requirements visit Fashion Design Portfolio Requirements.
*Please note that in addition to the fashion design portfolio requirements, all fashion design transfer applicants may be required to submit additional samples of work and course syllabi on a case-by-case basis to determine admissibility and transfer of credits from previous institutions.
Studio Art (BS)
For specific requirements visit Studio Art (BS) Portfolio Requirements.
For all other programs, our standard application materials typically give us ample information for making admission decisions. However, we recognize you may have truly exceptional talents or achievements you wish to share, and we want you to have every opportunity to best represent yourself. These materials are entirely optional.
Transfer applicants have two options for submitting supplemental materials, either electronically through our SlideRoom account or by sending a hard copy through the mail. Each option is outlined below.
Submission via SlideRoom
You may submit optional supplementary materials electronically via SlideRoom at www.marist.slideroom.com. There is a $5 submission fee, but if this fee causes you economic hardship, you may request a fee waiver at the point of submission.
Submission via Mail
- We cannot return your materials, including CDs, DVDs, etc.. Please send only duplicates.
- Label your materials with your legal name, address, high school, and date of birth.
- Send your materials to the Admission Office so that they can be properly labeled and included in your file. DO NOT submit materials directly to academic departments.
- If you are sending a CD, label the disc with the format of the media (audio CD/DVD/other media).
- Remember to package your submission to protect it during transit.
- Include a cover letter with your legal name, address, the college you’re attending, date of birth, and a brief description of what you are sending.