Transfer Student Admission
Marist's Online Application for Transfer Admission
Fall 2020 Transfer Applicants: Due to school closures and processing delays as a result of COVID-19, we will be accepting unofficial copies of your final high school transcript and college transcripts. If accessible, official copies of these documents are still preferred. Please note, that if you are admitted to the College and choose to enroll, we will need official copies of these documents in order for you to matriculate at the College in the fall. If you have any questions with regard to this, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (845)575-3226.
We are rolling admission for our transfer applicants and look forward to reviewing your application with the Admission Committee.
Preferred Transfer Application Deadlines
Fall Semester: Rolling through August
Spring Semester: November 1
Completing Your Transfer Application
You do not have to complete your online application in one sitting. Wherever you have access to the Web, you have access to the information you've saved.
Once you finish filling out your application, you must also submit your $50 application fee online using a VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit card. Marist College does not process online applications until the application fee is paid. A receipt verifying payment and stating that Marist has received your application will be sent to the email address you provide on your application.
Note: You will be able to print out a copy of the application for your records once you have completed it.
Transfer Application Process
- Fill out and complete one of the two Marist applications or the Common Application.
- Apply ONLINE:
- Marist Online Transfer Application (link below)
- Common Application
- Download and PRINT Application:
All supplemental documents can be mailed to our office or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Office of Admission
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Submit official copies of your secondary school transcripts that include your graduation date
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Forward official results of the SAT or ACT exam if you want them considered by the Admission Committee
- Attach a personal essay
- Provide a list of courses currently in progress and include the course numbers (e.g., ENG100)
- Submit one letter of recommendation
- For information about submitting a supplement, project, or portfolio, please visit the Application Supplements page.
- Submit the $50 non-refundable application fee
|(start a new application or continue the application in progress)|
Marist College Codes
SAT code: 2400
ACT code: 2804
FAFSA code: 002765
Submit your enrollment deposit today and officially join the Marist Red Fox Community!