Marist Game Society
About Our Organization
Marist Game Society (MGS) is a Marist College club dedicated to games—whether it's TTRPGs, fighting games, party games, MOBAs, or more, we've got you covered! All games & their players are welcome, regardless of skill level. MGS will provide a variety of games for our members to play at each meeting, but you're welcome to simply hang out & watch, or bring your own games!
President: Joseph Thomaselli, '22
- Runs meetings, reserves the room for the meetings, makes sure everything is running smoothly.
Vice President: Henry Foreman, '24
- Runs meetings when the president can’t be there; also normally runs Tespa raffles.
Secretary: Patrick Sach, '22
- Writes announcements/emails and keeps track of attendance/priority points.
Webmaster: Lukas McCullough, '24
- Manages the club website.
Public Relations: Chelsea Michel, '21
- Makes posters to publicize events, run social media accounts.
Treasurer: Matthew O’Malley, '24
- Manages club funds and buys food for events.
Marist Game Society welcomes students to join them in the Murray Student Center on Tuesdays at 9:30 pm to meet, socialize, & play.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.
Connect with Us on Social Media