Theta Delta Chi
About Our Organization
Theta Delta Chi is a men’s social fraternity intended to bring our brothers together through philanthropy and social events. Every Semester Theta Delta Chi runs a blood drive on campus, and works with several organizations in the area for the betterment of the community. TDX provides a strong social support structure and helps our members live up to their social, academic, and philanthropic potential.
President: Luke Scopino, '24
- Oversees all decisions and events related to the fraternity.
- Leads all official and unofficial business.
- Supervises all officers and committees.
Vice President: Anthony Pizzolo, '24
- Ensures the academic well-being of each brother.
- Presides over meetings in the President's absence.
Treasurer: Nick Damico, '24
- Handles all funding and monetary transactions.
- Gives financial reports at each meeting.
Secretary: Daniel Destler, '24
- Creates agendas for meetings and takes minutes from the meeting.
- Takes attendance at all events.
- Acts as an assistant to the President.
Social Chairman: Mason McKay, '24
- Oversees all social events.
Philanthropy Chairman: Jason Thurston, '24
- Oversees all philanthropic events.
Recruitment Chairman: Ethan Teufel, '25
- Overseas recruitment events.
- Coordinates and organizes all rush week events.
DEI Chairman: Greg Mafale, '24
- Collaborates with other officers to organize events that promote diversity.
- Facilitates conversations about DEI at charge meetings.
Herald: Casey Rizzo, '24
- Implements all aspects of tradition and history from the fraternity.
Theta Delta Chi meets on Mondays at 9:30 pm in Donnelly Hall.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.