Student Learning Outcomes
The goals of the School of Management's undergraduate degree program in Business Administration are:
Undergraduate Business Administration Goals
- Integrate business theory and knowledge with management practice.
- Implement practical skills to inform and guide their decisions.
- Articulate and apply ethical values in the diverse, global workplace.
Undergraduate Business Administration Objectives
- Critical Thinking: Students will apply critical thinking to decision making.
- Ethics: Students will apply ethics to decision making.
- Communication: Students will communicate effectively.
- Global Business Environment: Students will demonstrate an understanding of the global business environment.
- Field Knowledge: Students will demonstrate field knowledge.