To apply to the Albany Summer Internship Program, please send all of the following materials via regular mail (with the exception of recommendations) to the address below (for students on the Marist campus, applications can be hand-delivered to Dr. Shaffer in Fontaine 200).
- Completed application form
- Copy of your most recent transcript or academic audit
- Updated current résumé (be sure it includes any recently completed internships or career-related jobs)
- Brief essay outlining your career goals and reasons for your interest in the internship program (800-1000 words, or approximately 2 double-spaced pages)
- Two recommendation forms from faculty members and/or your academic advisor (sent directly to Marist College by the recommenders)
Send your application materials to:
Martin Shaffer, Ph.D.
Albany Summer Internship Program
School of Liberal Arts – Fontaine 200
Marist College 3399 North Road Poughkeepsie, NY 12601