About Our Organization
The women's club soccer team at Marist is a program dedicated to the advancement of Women’s Club Sports at the College. Our organization offers female students the opportunity to continue to play game they love, without foregoing the experiences of college . We ask each of our members to remain in a competitive mindset, but, also remember to enjoy the experience of playing on a team again.
President: Victoria Enright '24
- Coordinates with league officials, Athletic director, and Marist faculty to schedule lifts, games, and practices
- Contacts opposing teams to schedule games during the fall and spring semesters.
- Oversees the program
Co-Vice Presidents: Julianna Hanigan '23 & Amanda Lubben '24
- Assists president in multiple endeavors
Secretary: Haley Fasano '24
- Ensures each player attends practice, games, and lifts in order to receive adequate priority points.
Treasurer: Jessica Cerrato '24
- Manages club finances and ensures players submit their yearly dues.
- Practices: Tuesdays & Wednesdays at Tenney Stadium
- 9:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Team Lifts: Mondays & Thursdays in Team Weight Room - McCann
- 7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- League games throughout fall semester
- Contact president for full game schedule
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.