Student Financial Services
Net Price Calculator
Discover how to finance a Marist education that will help you develop the intellect, character, and skills required for an enlightened, ethical, and productive life in the global community of the 21st century.
To help you complete the Net Price Calculator, it would be helpful to have the items listed below:
- Please use 2020 income documentation if seeking financial aid estimates for the 2022-2023 academic year
- 2020 Student and Parent Income Tax Returns
- Earning Statements (W2 forms, paycheck stubs)
- Bank Statements
- Investment Account Statements (stocks, bonds, UGMA/UTMA, 529 plans, Coverdell education plans, business and farm equity)
- Records of Untaxed Income (child support, contribution to a 401(k) or tax deferred retirement plans)
- Student Merit Information:
- Standardized Test Score (SAT/ACT) if available
- High School Ranking
The Value of a Marist Education = The Investment of a Lifetime
- Marist College is ranked 11th in the Best Regional Universities-North category , and as the 4th Most Innovative School among Regional universities-North in the 2022 U.S. News rankings.
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance placed Marist College 56th in the country in its latest annual ranking of best values in private colleges and universities that deliver a high-quality education at an affordable price.
- Marist is one of Princeton Review's "Colleges that Create Futures" and one of "50 Schools that launch careers by going beyond the classroom."
- Marist is one of Money Magazine's "Best Colleges" in the nation, defined as the four-year U.S. colleges and universities that deliver the most value- that is, a great education, at an affordable price, that prepares students for rewarding careers.