Master of Science in Professional Accountancy
MS in Professional Accountancy Admission Requirements
You have put a lot of thought into making the decision to apply. Make sure you don’t forget the details!
Preparing to Apply
Before you begin the online application, we highly recommend you have your current resume finalized. Your resume will be uploaded to the centralized application.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be processed through a centralized application service for graduate business programs (BusinessCAS).
You will create an account via the online application portal (preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox). If you encounter any issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2053 x4025 or via email email@example.com.
You will select the following:
- Term – summer, fall or spring
- Institution – Marist College
- Program – MS in Professional Accountancy
A Complete Application in BusinessCAS includes the following:
- Unofficial transcript from bachelor’s degree-granting college/university must be uploaded to the application for an admission decision. Official bachelor’s degree noted transcript will be required upon acceptance in order to matriculate.
- Electronic official transcripts will be accepted through Credentials Solutions, National Clearinghouse, or Parchment. Be sure to enter Marist College as the recipient
- Official transcripts can also be sent via mail to:
Office of Enrollment Services
3399 N. Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Current resume
- Nonrefundable $70 application fee
Loading contact form...