Scholarships & Financial Aid
Merit scholarships in the amount of $7,500/year ($22,500 total) will be awarded to those achieving a minimum 3.6 cumulative overall GPA as calculated in PTCAS. The award is renewable on an annual basis provided the recipient maintains a minimum 3.4 cumulative GPA. Eligibility for this scholarship does not guarantee admission into the program. Demonstrated financial need is not required to be eligible and scholarships are awarded upon admission.
*Effective beginning with the Spring 2022 cohort.
The following information is related to outside scholarship opportunities for the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. In addition to these outside resources, we encourage you to reach out to present or future employers for potential employee benefit opportunities they may offer to you as a present or future employee.
- AMBUCS Scholarship Program for Therapists
- American Academy of Physical Therapy
- American Academy of Physical Therapy Scholarships, Awards & Grants
- American Academy of Physical Therapy Honors & Awards Program
- American Academy of Physical Therapy - AAPT Academic Award of Excellence
- APTA Financial Solutions Center
- Arthur W. Pense Scholarship: (Applicant Must be enrolled in a program in the state of NY)
- Brightlife Direct Physical Therapy Scholarship
- College Scholarships.org
- Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarship: The Occupational/Physical Therapy Scholarship, in the amount of $2,000, is awarded to two students who are in financial need and have been accepted or are attending an accredited school of occupational therapy (including art, music, or physical therapy). Email completed scholarship application form to: OccupationalPhysicalTherapyScholarship@NSDAR.org
- Foundation for Physical Therapy
- Tabor Foundation Fund - (Northeast Dutchess County Residents)
- Top Degrees Online: 25 Great Scholarships for Physical Therapy Students
Need-based aid is available to those who meet eligibility. Students interested in applying for need-based aid must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For additional information, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 845-575-3230.
Loading contact form...
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Marist College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22305-3085; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org.