Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Scholarships & Financial Aid
The following information is related to outside scholarship opportunities for the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. In addition to these outside resources, we encourage you to reach out to present or future employers for potential employee benefit opportunities they may offer to you as a present or future employee.
- AMBUCS Scholarship Program for Therapists
- American Academy of Physical Therapy
- American Academy of Physical Therapy Scholarships, Awards & Grants
- American Academy of Physical Therapy Honors & Awards Program
- American Academy of Physical Therapy - AAPT Academic Award of Excellence
- APTA Financial Solutions Center
- Arthur W. Pense Scholarship: (Applicant Must be enrolled in a program in the state of NY)
- Brightlife Direct Physical Therapy Scholarship
- College Scholarships.org
- Daughters of the American Revolution Scholarship: The Occupational/Physical Therapy Scholarship, in the amount of $2,000, is awarded to two students who are in financial need and have been accepted or are attending an accredited school of occupational therapy (including art, music, or physical therapy). Email completed scholarship application form to: OccupationalPhysicalTherapyScholarship@NSDAR.org
- Foundation for Physical Therapy
- Tabor Foundation Fund - (Northeast Dutchess County Residents)
- Top Degrees Online: 25 Great Scholarships for Physical Therapy Students
Loading contact form...
The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Marist College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call (845) 575-3800 or email: email@example.com.