Physician Assistant Studies Department
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- New York State Education Department (NYSED) Office of Professions, Medicine
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants (NYSSPA)
- Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA)
Loading contact form...
Frequently Asked Questions: General
If I attended a foreign school or earned my degree outside of the United States, can someone review my transcript prior to applying?
Frequently Asked Questions: Program and Curriculum
Frequently Asked Questions: Competitive Applicant Profile
Frequently Asked Questions: Application
The ARC-PA has granted Accreditation-Provisional status to the Marist College Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Marist College.
Accreditation-Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding Accreditation-Provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.
Accreditation-Provisional does not ensure any subsequent accreditation status. It is limited to no more than five years from matriculation of the first class.