Physician Assistant Studies Department
Faculty and Staff
Program Director: Theresa Horvath, PA-C, MPH, DFAAPA
- M.P.H. - CUNY-Hunter College
- B.S., Physician Assistant Studies - CCNY
- B.A., Sociology - Ramapo College of New Jersey
Medical Director: Stephen A. Katz, MB ChB, CPE, FACP
- C.P.E. - American College of Physician Executives
- MBChB - University of Birmingham (England)
- B.A., Biology - University of Pennsylvania
Clinical Coordinator: Erin Mc Laughlin, MD, MPH
- MPH, Environmental Health Sciences, U.C., Berkeley
- M.D., New York Medical College
- B.S., Biology – Syracuse University
Clinical Coordinator: Michael Smith, MS, PA-C
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies, Northeastern University
- B.A., Political Science, UMass-Boston
Clinical Assistant Professor: Rocchina Pugliese, MS, PA-C
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies - New York Institute of Technology
- B.S., Biology - Manhattan College
Clinical Assistant Professor: Jeffrey Midgley, MS, PA-C
- M.S., Physician Assistant Studies - Touro College
- B.S., Health Science, Physician Assistant - Long Island University
- B.A., Psychology - SUNY Binghamton
Clinical Assistant Professor: Elizabeth Young, MS, PA-C
- M.S., Advanced Physician Assistant Studies - A.T. Still University
- B.S., Biology - Franciscan University of Steubenville
Business Manager: Melissa McCarthy
- M.A., Educational Psychology – Marist College
- B.A., Communications, Marist College
Program's Contact Information
Address: 3399 North Road, Allied Health Building, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
All questions regarding program requirements and other admission related queries (e.g. Info Sessions) should be directed to Graduate Admissions at 845-575-3800.
Loading contact form...
*The ARC-PA has granted Accreditation-Provisional status to the Marist College Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Marist College. Accreditation-Provisional is an accreditation status granted when the plans and resource allocation, if fully implemented as planned, of a proposed program that has not yet enrolled students appear to demonstrate the program’s ability to meet the ARC-PA Standards or when a program holding Accreditation-Provisional status appears to demonstrate continued progress in complying with the Standards as it prepares for the graduation of the first class (cohort) of students.
Accreditation-Provisional does not ensure any subsequent accreditation status. It is limited to no more than five years from matriculation of the first class.
The final provisional visit will occur October 2019, with a decision regarding full accreditation to be made in March 2020.