Health Forms for Incoming Students
For Full-Time Undergraduate First Year and Transfer students: please utilize the Marist Health Services Patient Portal to complete the health documentation requirements. Please log in with your MyMarist credentials.
- Freshman Health Forms – please proceed to the Marist Health Services Patient Portal
- Transfer Health Forms – please proceed to the Marist Health Services Patient Portal
For All Other Student Groups: please download the documents below. A cover letter with directions is attached to each packet. Please make sure all forms are completed, signed and mailed (not faxed) to the appropriate address indicated on the cover letter. Please mail in forms together.
- International Undergraduate Student Health Forms
- Graduate and Adult Health Forms
- International Graduate Students
- US Sino Partnership Program Students
Tuberculosis (TB) screening is mandatory for some international students, and recommended for all students. A TB screening form is included in the Mandatory Health Forms. If a student screens positive by country of origin or risk factors, a TB Assessment must be completed by a health care provider.This form can also be accessed through the Marist Health Services Patient Portal.