- All applicants MUST have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 at the time of application.
- Higher GPAs are required for many programs. Minimum GPA requirements for specific programs are noted in the list of approved programs (below). Participants must maintain minimum GPA requirements up to departure. Click on the individual programs listed below for links to additional information, including program descriptions, lists of courses typically offered, minimum GPA and admission requirements, student life information, etc.
- You must first apply and be accepted to participate in Marist Abroad PRIOR TO completing an abroad institution's application.
- Additional information is offered each semester at the Marist Abroad Study Abroad Fair and at Information Sessions.
- Conditional admission to programs is on a space-available basis, and students are encouraged to apply early to help secure a spot on the program. If the number of completed applications exceeds the capacity of the program before the deadline the application will be closed, we will contact affected students to discuss their second-choice program or their placement on a waitlist.
Can’t find your desired study abroad destination or program?
Follow instructions in the Program Petition Process to request review of a program not currently on the Marist Abroad list of pre-approved programs above.
Semester & Academic Year Programs
The following are all Marist-approved programs.
Asia and the Pacific