Graduate: International Student Language Proficiency
English language proficiency requirements for prospective international graduate students.
English Language Proficiency Requirements for International Graduate Applicants in MS in Information Systems or MS in Computer Science – Software Development
One of the following exams is required for students who have a Bachelor’s degree from countries other than the United States, Canada, or United Kingdom. All test scores must be less than two years old from the first day of class of the proposed entry term.
Students with CGPA of 68% or higher:
- IELTS score of 6.0 or higher
- TOEFL score of 70 or higher
- PTE score of 50 or higher
Students with CGPA of 67% or lower:
- IELTS score of 6.5 or higher
- TOEFL score of 79 or higher
- PTE score of 58 or higher
The English Proficiency Exam requirement can be waived for students who have met any of the following criteria:
- Attended a U.S. high school for a minimum of four years
- Completed one academic year studying at a United States college or university
Students may receive an admission decision with scanned English language proficiency scores. Official score reporting is required before an I-20 may be issued.