|Resident Director||Jade Mills||x3770||MR RD Office|
|Resident Assistant Office||x3370|
|Resident Assistants||Hunter Berg||1st Floor|
|Liliya Yerassilova||2nd Floor|
|Rosalias Read||4th Floor|
|Joseph Verderosa||4th Floor|
|Sam Greene||5th Floor|
|Nicole Doyle||5th Floor|
Midrise Hall has suite style living and houses approximately 335 freshmen and sophomores. There are 5 floors in this building and is equipped with one elevator and three main sets of stairs. Each suite has a common room, bathroom, and three double occupancy rooms. Common rooms are furnished with couches and chairs. Double rooms are furnished with two beds, two desks, two dressers, and an in wall closet. Laundry facilities are located on the second floor of Midrise Hall. The residence hall is coed by suite.
Entry to Midrise Hall is done by swipe access through the main door to the residence hall. Each student must swipe his or her Mairst ID card to get into the building. From 3:00 PM to 7:00 AM a security officer is on duty at the check in desk at the main entry.
Midrise Hall quick facts:
- Each suite has 3 double occupancy bedrooms, a common living room, and a common bathroom
- Building is connected to the Student Center
- North, West, and South sides overlook the Hudson River
- Common area lounges where students may study, socialize, or participate in planned activities
- Common area televisions on fourth floor
- Common laundry room available to residents
- 24 hour ID card access
- Security officer monitors access to the building from 3:00 PM - 7:00 AM daily
- Students living in Midrise are required to be on the Carte Blanche meal plan.
- Microwave permitted in lounge area (700 watt maximum)
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic ft. maximum)
- Dry residence facility with no alcohol permitted
- Smoke free residence area