Talmadge Court is apartment-style living for graduate students. There are eight apartments, and each houses two graduate students in two bedrooms. Each bedroom houses one student and comes with one bed, one desk, one dresser, and a built-in closet. Each apartment has a common area with one couch, one chair, one end table, and a coffee table. The kitchen in each apartment has a stove, refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, cabinet space, and a table with four chairs. Each apartment has one bathroom and a washer and dryer.
Talmadge Court is a few blocks away from the main Marist campus, giving it a more apartment-like feel. Parking is available for students, and Talmadge Court is patrolled by Marist Security.
Talmadge Court quick facts:
- Two single-occupancy bedrooms, a living/dining room, kitchen, washer and dryer, and one bathroom
- Units are completely furnished, including curtains
- No meal plan is required
- Residents are responsible for their own cooking, as well as the cleaning of the apartment
- One full-sized refrigerator
- Microwave permitted in kitchen area (700 watt maximum)
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic ft. maximum)
- Students 21 years of age or over are permitted to consume alcohol in the privacy of their own apartments
- Smoke-free residence area