Talmadge Court is apartment-style living for graduate students. Each apartment has a common area with one couch, one chair, one end table, and a coffee table. The kitchen in each apartment has a stove, refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, cabinet space, and a table with four chairs. Each apartment has one bathroom and a washer and dryer.
Talmadge Court is a few blocks away from the main Marist campus, giving it a more apartment-like feel. Parking is available for students, and Talmadge Court is patrolled by Marist Security.
Talmadge Court quick facts:
- Two bedrooms, a living/dining room, kitchen, washer and dryer, and one bathroom
- Units are completely furnished, including curtains
- No meal plan is required
- Residents are responsible for their own cooking, as well as the cleaning of the apartment
- One full-sized refrigerator
- Microwave permitted in kitchen area (700 watt maximum)
- Refrigerator allowed in bedroom (3.6 cubic ft. maximum)
- Students 21 years of age or over are permitted to consume alcohol in the privacy of their own apartments
- Smoke-free residence area