About Marist College
President's Office Hours and Staff
President Yellen enjoys engaging with students and learning what’s important to them. Each semester, there are a variety of opportunities to meet with President Yellen. Office hours are held each semester in Greystone and are scheduled for different days and times; students may reserve 15-minute appointment slots. In addition, graduate and adult undergraduates can participate in a “virtual town hall" held each semester and geared toward their specific issues. Dates and times for each of these opportunities are announced at the beginning of each academic term. President Yellen looks forward to hearing what’s on your mind, so we invite you to be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-575-3600.
Spring 2019 Student Office Hours
- Thursday, February 7: 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 1: 2 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 13: 11 - 12 p.m.
- Monday, April 15: 3 - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 8: 2-3 p.m
- Tuesday, April 23: 11 - 12 p.m.
Virtual Town Hall
- Monday, March 4: 8 - 9 p.m.
- Video of April 2018 Virtual Town Hall
- Video of October 2017 Virtual Town Hall
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601