Computer Science Department
Business Analytics Certificate Admission and Application Information
Gaining acceptance into Marist's highly competitive Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics program depends on a variety of factors, which can include undergraduate academic performance, prior work experience, recommendation letters, and an application essay.
New classes begin in the Fall and Spring semesters. Applications are accepted year round with a fall deadline of August 1 and spring semester deadline of December 1.
All documents, with the exception of official college transcripts, can be submitted electronically through the following link https://maristgraduate.slideroom.com/
• A completed Graduate Admission Application (available online)
• A $50 application fee (you may pay this online if you are completing the online application or you may send a check or money order payable to Marist College)
• Personal essay describing your history and interest in the field of information systems and business analytics
• Two letters of recommendation (upon request)
• Official transcripts of all prior undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. Transcripts must be from regionally accredited institutions.
• A current resume
• GRE required for International Applicants only
• English Language Requirement (International Applicants only)
- IELTS minimum 6.5
- TOEFL minimum 80 (IBT)
- PTE minimum 58
Prerequisites: Completion of a bachelor's degree required. An undergraduate course in Introduction to Statistics is desirable.
Send official transcripts to:
The Office of Enrollment Services
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-1387