Computer Science Department
Business Analytics Admission Requirements
You have put a lot of thought into making the decision to apply. Make sure you don’t forget the details!
Preparing to Apply
Before you begin the online application, we highly recommend you have your current resume and personal statement finalized. Both documents will be uploaded to the centralized application.
How to Apply
All applications for admission will be processed through a centralized application service for graduate programs (GradCAS).
You will create an account via the online application portal (preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox. If you encounter any issues, please contact our technical support at 857-304-2086 or via email GradCASinfo@liaisonedu.com
You will select the following:
- Term – fall or spring
- Institution – Marist College
- Program – Advanced Certificate in Business Analytics
A Complete Application in GradCAS includes the following:
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended. Bachelor’s degree noted transcripts must be submitted prior to matriculation
- Electronic transcripts will be accepted through Credentials Solutions, National Clearinghouse, or Parchment. Be sure to enter GradCAS as the recipient
- Official transcripts can be sent via mail to:
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471
- Current resume
- Personal statement outlining career objective(s), the reason(s) for selecting Marist’s Business Analytics certificate, and your personal and professional expectations from the program
- Nonrefundable $50 application fee