At Marist, we have a variety of resources available to our Pre-Health students. These include student run clubs; events, speakers, and workshops for preparing for a health professions career; a resource page for students who are from populations underrepresented in medicine (URiM); a resource page describing different health careers; and personalized advising.
- If you are interested in learning about the academic, service, and experience requirements for different health professions, you can visit each of our pages for other professions:
- If you are interested in learning about our student clubs and organizations and who to contact for details, you can visit the Pre-Health Organizations Page.
- If you are interested in resources available for URiM students, please visit the page of Information for Students who are Underrepresented in Medicine.
- A complete list of upcoming events can be found on the Marist Events Page.
- If you are interested in considering an early assurance program in dentistry, podiatry, or graduate student in athletic training and sports healthcare please visit our Early Assurance page.