Silver Needle Runway
Fashion Show Production is a innovative course at Marist College, responsible for all components of the production of The Silver Needle Runway. It provides hands-on experience, mirroring changes in the fashion industry for more than 20 years. The course explores all aspects of producing a large runway show from concept to completion.
Roles for the Communication Team focus on marketing and promotional strategies, creation of all printed digital content, social media content, and networking with industry guests.
- Marissa Delle Donne – Student Communications Director
- Antonia Gabriele – Student Social Media Director
- Ashley Camuso & Emily Orlando – Student Communications Assistants
- Claire DeBenedittis – Student Website Marketing Assistant
- Shannon Sproul & Rachel Maculloch – Student Public Relations Coordinators
- Delanie Weber – Student Social Media Coordinator
- Erica Capobianco & Caroline Breen – Student Digital Media Coordinators
This team oversees venue and logistics; ranging from lighting, staging and sound to model casting, show lineup and generating funds and scholarships.
Model casting, developing the show lineup, organizing and planning layout, booking the hair and makeup teams, and managing the run-of-show are other responsibilities as well.
- Mackensi Considine & Stephanie Cardillo – Student Production Directors
- Tatum Flood – Student Wardrobe Assistant
- Callahan Rasnake – Student Model Assistant
- Chris Mitchell – Student Logistics Assistant
- Alexa Cerza – Student Sponsorship/Budgeting Assistant
- Marianthi Georgakopoulos & Elizabeth Knight – Student Wardrobe Coordinators
- Juneve Porciello & Sara Dacunto – Student Model Coordinators
- Haley Cornish & Kennedi Hudnut – Student Hospitality Coordinators
- Victoria Marino – Student Sponsorship/Budgeting Coordinator
Tasks of the Creative Team include developing the theme of the show, creating visuals, overseeing and assisting front of house production, planning music, making promotional videos, and event photography.
- Jessica Raffo – Student Creative Director
- Cory Ward Student – Digital Media Director
- Dylan Skinner – Student Creative Assistant
- Kelly Engelhardt – Student Digital Media Assistant
- Julia Renna & Hallie Dinger – Student Brand/Visual Coordinators
- Maya Kinel – Student Digital Media Coordinator
- Kaitlin Chamley – Student Brand/Audio Coordinator
- Harry Bahrenburg & Amanda Lauro – Student Photo/Videography Coordinators