Adult & Returning Student Admission
Programs of Study
Accelerated Bachelor Completion Degrees
Designed for the working professional, our adult specific programs focus on building key management and leadership skills in face-to-face and web-based formats.
A new comprehensive general management curriculum is available in a blended one night per week and online format at both our Poughkeepsie campus and our NYC Executive Center location in midtown Manhattan or 100% online.
Interdisciplinary curriculum is available in a blended one night per week and online format at our Poughkeepsie campus or 100% online.
• Online concentrations in Management Studies, Organizational Communication, Behavioral Studies, Organizational Leadership, Information Technology Management.
• On campus customized areas of study within all seven academic schools.
Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved)
*Offered evening or on alternate weekends
To view individual program descriptions and curriculum, visit Marist's School of Professional Programs.
All Poughkeepsie Campus programs for adult undergraduates:
- American Studies
- Applied Mathematics
- Art History
- Athletic Training
- Biochemistry (B.A. or B.S.)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Business Administration
- Chemistry (B.A. or B.S.)*
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Digital Media
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising
- Information Technology and Systems
- Media Studies and Production
- Medical Technology
- Political Science
- Psychology/Dual Certification—Childhood/Special Education (Grades 1-6)
- Social Work
- Studio Art (B.A. or B.S.)
- Honors Program: Available for all majors
* Teacher Education programs available in these areas
Campus-based Five Year Programs
- B.S./M.S. Computer Science/M.S. Software Development
- B.S./M.S Information Systems
- B.A./M.A. Integrated Marketing Communication
- B.S./M.S. Professional Accountancy
Campus-based Pre-professional Programs
To learn more about these exciting programs contact Adult Admission at 888-877-7900 or email us at email@example.com. We can provide you with detailed information about the course of study, tuition pricing and financial aid options, and career opportunities. Interested students can start in the fall, spring, or summer – so contact us today!