Summer Pre-College Admission
What do Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, and Sergey Brin have in common? Starting with just an idea, each of them created a new business that changed the world. If you are interested in starting a new business, then Introduction to Entrepreneurship is the course for you. This course introduces students to the world of the entrepreneur and the many opportunities that exist in everyday living for creating new businesses. Students will engage in the actual processes that entrepreneurs use to create, test, and develop their ideas before creating the plan that will attract possible investors. Students will also have the experience of trying to inspire others to participate in their new venture vision.
If you are interested in Entrepreneurship, this is a fantastic opportunity to earn college credits from Marist's AACSB-accredited* School of Management. The Princeton Review has also ranked Marist as having one of the nation's "Best 237 Business Schools".
Download the Entrepreneurship Pre-College program brochure and learn more.
* AACSB-International accreditation places Marist among the top 25% of business schools worldwide.
- Learn what it means to be an entrepreneur.
- Recognize and evaluate business opportunities.
- Create the startup business plan.
- Assemble the right team to initiate a successful startup.
- Finance the new venture.
- Choose an effective growth strategy.
- Strategies for harvesting the new venture.
No matter where or what you plan to study, the skills of entrepreneurial thinking taught in this course will make your educational journey more of an adventure.
Upon successful completion of the Summer Pre-College Entrepreneurship Program, each student will earn three (3) transferable college credits for the Marist College course Introduction to Entrepreneurship.
Please see below for the 2018 Pre-College program costs. Cost includes tuition & fees, housing & all meals, field trips, and all course materials. Cost does not include travel expenses. Students may wish to bring funds for incidentals, shopping at the Marist Bookstore or the local mall, souvenirs, and any personal items they wish to purchase.
- New York Session 1 or Session 2, 3 college credits: $3,350
- New York Session 1 and Session 2, 6 college credits: $6,365
Session 2: The 2018 Session 2 programs will run July 15th - July 28th.