Social & Service Club
About Our Organization
The Anime Society is a community that enjoys anime and related media (ie: manga, games, etc.). The group watches shows each semester from a wide variety of genres. Each semester we hold multiple events to showcase additional works and come together as a community.
Executive Board Positions
President: Aric Zieger, '23
- Keeps organization running smoothly and ensures tasks are completed quickly and correctly.
Vice President: Harrison Zheng, '23
- Assists the president with all of their duties and manages overall tasks during meetings/events.
Secretary: Sonali Chakraborty, '25
- Keeps track of member attendance at meetings/events and sends out the weekly emails.
Treasurer: John Michele, '23
- Manages the club's funds.
Webmaster: James Veronese, '25
- Manages the club website and social media accounts.
Anime Society meets every Sunday 8:00 pm in SC3101. Most of our events are held in the first floor of the Student Center on Fridays or Saturdays.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.