Social & Service Club
About Our Organization
Asian Alliance is a social club dedicated to students who are interested in celebrating and learning about Asian cultures, exploring differences, and promoting diversity, integrity, and unity among all students.
President: Phuong (Dakota) Le, '22
- Oversees & coordinates all events & meetings.
Vice Presidents: Raina Meswani, '23, Emaan Fatima Irtizaz, '23
- Room reservations, contact caters & performers, etc.
Secretary: Ayana Murphy, '23
- Sends event emails, records event attendance/swipes, etc.
Treasurer: Ayana Murphy, '23
- Fund allocations, orders supplies, files financial records, contacts CFO.
Communications Officer: Lily Paul, ‘24
- Keeps track of the event planning processes.
Public Relations: Sophie Wong, '23
- Designs event posters & flyers.
Community Service Representative: Mahwish Khan, '24
- Organizes community services and programs.
Graduate Representative: Chandrika Rao, ‘23
- Liaison with the graduate student body.
Club Advisor: Dr. Bowu Zhang
Every other Thursday at 9:15 PM in SC 3102 - SC 3105.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.