About Our Organization
The Business Club's mission is to unite students who are interested in the business world. We are a club that welcomes all individuals, not just business majors. We strive to serve as a resource to help those who may need assistance with resume building and internships, and highlight what the campus has to offer for students' futures. The Business Club collaborates with other clubs on campus, allowing students to network with one another and learn from each other. We hold community events, such as our Christmas toy drive, that aid in giving back to our community.
President: Sara Sarioglu ‘26
- The President oversees the other board members; ensures they are performing their responsibilities, maintains interest and morale, and makes sure they are collectively leading the club to the best of its abilities overall.
Vice President: Natalie Leone ‘26
- The Vice President will perform the role of the President if the President is unable to and/or unavailable. They collaborate with the President to make sure things are running smoothly and ensure morale is high.
Secretary: Layla Keen ‘25
- The Secretary sends out any announcements the Business Club may have and responds to concerns via email. They are responsible for taking down minutes of meetings.
Social Media Coordinator: Alexis Mason ‘26
- The Social Media Coordinator oversees all of the social media such, as Instagram, and regularly posts about updates, meeting times, or general club infotmation as needed.
Treasurer: Audry Roughgarden ‘26
- The Treasurer maintains the club's budget and ensures responsible use of money. They are responsible for any purchases that may need to be made.
Community Service Coordinator: Addison Gorbard ‘26
- The Community Service Coordinator oversees the planning of community service events and any other major events that are hosted for the future.
The Business Club will meet in the Hancock building on Wednesdays at 12:15 p.m. Please note: Meeting times/location is subject to change depending on availability and members' schedules.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.