Runway of Dreams
About Our Organization
The Runway of Dreams Club at Marist is a chapter of the national Runway of Dreams organization which empowers people with disabilities through fashion and beauty inclusion. The club presents runway shows, discussion panels, community service events, and member meetings with the intent of continuing the organization’s mission.
President: Julia Panas '25
- Oversees all club meetings, board meetings, events, and activities.
- Responsible for communication with Marist SGA, faculty advisor, and others.
- Divides and delegates the tasks of other board members.
Vice President/Secretary: Skyler Ebersole '25
- Tracks the schedule and progress of the club.
- Responsible for all request forms.
- Books rooms for events, meetings, panels, etc.
- Keeps notes during weekly board meetings.
- Responsible for recording important club passwords.
- Maintains and organizes files in the shared Drive.
Treasurer: Danielle Brozyna '23
- Responsible for club budget.
- Ensures that the club makes its semester requirement of $500 of fundraising through the official Runway of Dreams Electronic Bank (Venmo).
- Properly Collects and Deposits Club Finances with the Office of College Activities.
PR & Marketing: Isabela Cruz '25
- Manages the marketing and public relations activities of the club.
- Ensures that marketing materials adhere to the Runway of Dreams branding guidelines.
- Maintains personal contact with the foundation's representatives and other individuals.
- Sends out regular updates to club members on events or meetings via email.
- Responsible for communicating with Marist faculty and other professionals where the President and Community Outreach Chair are not required.
Social Media: Kelly Definis '25
- Responsible for managing the Official @runwayofdreamsmarist Instagram Account.
- Creates and or approves a desired weekly post that coincides with the branding guidelines given by the Runway of Dreams Foundation, as well as creating flyers to promote club events and meetings.
- Works closely with the PR chair to ensure agreement on all marketing fronts.
- Responsible for the social media promotion of events.
- Keeps up to date with the social media of other Runway of Dreams clubs.
Community Outreach: Khmari Awai ‘23
- Oversees all Community Outreach events and is responsible for coordinating and corresponding with significant members related to specific outreach endeavors.
- Endeavors include leading a community service event each semester, sourcing and managing models for the annual runway show, sourcing and interviewing speakers for the annual panel, and any other events that require the participation of external parties.
- Coordinates with other clubs for joint events.
Runway of Dreams hosts one general meeting per month for all members. In addition, an Elected Board Members Meeting with all the Elected Officers will also take place
every week unless otherwise stated.
Meeting times and locations will be determined by SGA in conjunction with the elected President of Runway of Dreams after being approved as an official chapter at Marist.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.