Social & Service Club
About Our Organization
Hillel Club is an organization on campus where Jewish students can come together and participate in a variety of activities. This club is welcoming to all Jewish students (or non-Jewish students!). We are a non-religious club; however, we celebrate all major holidays and host a Shabbat on Fridays during the semester. All are welcome!
President: Emily Ackerman
- Planning all Hillel and Shabbat events. Takes care of priority points on Club dash, updating the Rabbi and advisor, works individually with each board member
Vice President: Sarah Lazinsk
- Brings ideas to the board of viable events that Student Activities approves. Assists with planning club meetings and shabbat.
Secretary: Alex Miller
- Responsible for booking rooms for club events and shabbat.
Treasurer: Jake Schinasi
- Completes financial forms, allocates the budget, takes care of any holiday catering.
Webmaster/PR: Jake Schultz
- Responsible for Instagram posts and for the Hillel Website.
Student Representative: Josh Seligman
Shadow: Rachel Dillon
During a normal semester, we usually meet every other Tuesday in the Student Center. A typical meeting consists of discussions, games, parties, collaborative events with other clubs, and much more!
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.