Marist Analytics Community
About Our Organization
The mission of Marist Analytics Community is to equip interested members in the Marist community with relevant knowledge and networking opportunities in the field of Data Science. Our meetings will provide insight on a variety of interesting topics regarding data! Previous topics we have covered are Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Data Analysis.
President: Arjun Bhan, '21
Oversees and coordinates all events and meetings.
Vice President: Gabriel Acuña, '22 and Brian Coppola, '22
Contact alumni and speakers; create presentations and organize special events.
Treasurer: Amanda Poor, '22
Contacts caterers, allocates budget, manages club supplies, files financial forms and records.
Webmaster: Maya Gajowiak, '23
- Manages club’s social media accounts, photographs events, designs graphics and takes videos of events.
Community Service Officer: Gabriella Bell, '22
- Manages any event with community organizations. Messages other clubs and members.
Club Administrator: Claire Carmelo, '22
- Keeps track of attendance and decorates room for special events.
- Conducts polling for the club.
Event Coordinator: Gabriel Borbon, '23
- Schedules events, writes a description of the event, keeps track of current/previous board, plans out board meetings, and registers for rooms.
MAC generally meets on Tuesdays at 9:30 in SC3101.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.