About Our Organization
The Marist Men’s Club Soccer team plays in a competitive league against regional universities throughout the course of the fall and spring semesters. We play in a league with teams throughout the northeast such as Army, Sacred Heart, Fairfield University, and Central Connecticut, among others. For these games, we travel by bus and compete on weekends. We usually practice two times a week, which provides club members ample playing time at a high level without the rigor of a Division I schedule.
President: Geoffrey Michitsch, '22
- Coordinates with league officials regarding games and scheduling.
- Arranges practice times with the club coordinator in accordance with field availability.
Vice President: Owen McCrave, '23
- Assists President with all tasks and responsibilities.
- Facilitates training sessions in collaboration with the club president.
Treasurer: Tom Stefanopolos, '22
- Oversees club finances and budget for the semester.
Secretary: Garrett Smith, '23
- Records attendance at practices and games.
Practices occur twice per week at Tenney Stadium and times vary based upon the facility schedule.
Earn Priority Points through Clubs and Activities
To earn one (1) point: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 50% of club/organization activities.
To earn two (2) points: Members must attend a minimum of 50% of club/organization meetings for the semester and 75% of club/organization activities PLUS the community service event.
To earn three (3) points (executive board only): Officers must attend 50% of club meetings for the semester and 100% of club activities including community service. If executive board members do not complete all of the requirements to earn three points, they will be eligible to receive up to two points based on the above criteria.